Full Item Details
Nettex Summer Freedom Salve Complete is an advanced salve which helps repel and protect against insects and biting flies. This patented formulation is used successfully in over 20 countries worldwide every year.
- Preventative strategies are the key to itch control.
- Use early in the year before the season starts with a once weekly application.
- Soothes, sanitises and disinfects existing sores helping to break the itch, scratch and rub cycle.
- Repels against new bites and supports hair regrowth.
- Weather resistant, simple to apply and will not matt the horse’s hair.
- 600ml tub can last for up to 6 to 8 weeks.
Directions for use
- Apply directly to any area that has been affected or prone to attack using a clean sponge.
- In most cases one application a week is sufficient. In severe cases if the itch, rub, scratch cycle has started it may need to be applied more regularly.
- For best results prewash with Nettex Everyday Shampoo before applying to remove any grease, dirt or debris and sanitise the skin.
- Repeat application after heavy rainfall, bathing or heavy sweating. Do not use under saddlery areas or fly rugs as may cause irritation from sweating.
- For maximum results apply as early as February to prevent midge attacks taking hold. The mane, tail and rump areas are most prone to attack.
- Nettex Itch Stop Salve / Summer Freedom is the ideal addition to your midge avoidance strategy. Not only does it have soothing and repellent properties it also acts as a barrier that midges aren’t able to bite through.
- Preventative strategies are the key to itch control. For best results start your itch control strategy as early as February to prevent midge attacks taking hold.
Key ingredients: NN- Diethyl-M-Tolumide 2.45%, Margosa extract 2.0%, Eucalyptus citriodora, hydrated, cyclized 0.64%