Full Item Details
- Performance Fibre is a straw-free formulation which means it is more digestible and cleaner than products containing straw – ideal for respiratory health
- Based on alfalfa which is a natural buffer to acidity – great for maintaining gastric health
- A great source of quality protein for top line and muscle tone
- Alfalfa is a rich source of natural vitamins and minerals that are easy for the horse to absorb
- Naturally low in starch and contains just 12% sugar, which is comparable to grass hay
- The high level of oil provides slow release energy and helps to create exceptional coat shine
A great value feed – a stubbs scoop weighs 300grams and so there are over 60 scoops per 20kgs bag – two months supply if feeding 2 scoops per day. The inclusion of grass, alongside nutrient rich alfalfa, provides a natural sweetness that’s complemented by a light molasses coating and added spearmint oil to offer a highly palatable, soft and easy to chew, high fibre feed.
The alfalfa and grasses in Performance Fibre are dried at a very high temperature which reduces mould. Efficient extraction processes ensure Performance Fibre has a low dust content making it ideal for promoting respiratory health.