Full Item Details
Ideal for . . .
- Horses and ponies at rest or in light to medium work
- Horses and ponies who need a little more sparkle
- Horses and ponies requiring fast and slow release energy
Benefits of Ride & Relax . . .
- A light muesli mix with added mint for palatability
- Supplies fast and slow release energy for sparkle and stamina!
- Balanced with vitamins and minerals
- Contains prebiotics and a probiotic blend for healthy digestion
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3
- Suitable for horses and ponies with intolerances to barley, alfalfa and/or molasses
Ride & Relax is a palatable muesli mix for horses and ponies at rest or in light to medium work. Being barley and molasses free, starch and sugar levels are kept lower than those found in traditional mid-range energy mixes, making it ideal for horses and ponies that tend to get excitable on these feeds.
Supplying a small portion of fast release energy along with slow release energy Ride & Relax is ideal for those horses and ponies that can be lazy and need more forward energy.
Nutritionally Improved Straw, Peas, Maize, Linseed Expeller (5.3%), Wheat Syrup, Oat Straw, Expelled Soya Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Di-calcium Phosphate, Grass Meal, Salt, Mint, Fenugreek, Garlic, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Yeast
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: E3a672a Vitamin A: 10k iu (as retinyl acetate); E3a671 Vitamin D3: 1.5k iu (as cholecalciferol); E3a700 Vitamin E: 250 mg (as all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)
Trace elements: 200mg Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate (E1-Iron); 278mg Zinc Oxide (E6-Zinc); 160mg Manganous Oxide (E5-Manganese); 3.12mg Calcium Iodate Anhydrous (E2-Iodine); 1.11mg Sodium Selenite (E8-Selenium); 83mg Cupric Chelate of Glycine, Hydrate (E4-Copper)
Zootechnical Additives: Gut Flora Stabilisers: Saccharomyces cerevisiae (NCYC Sc47) 4b1702 1.25×10^10 CFU/kg
- Crude Protein 9.50%
- Crude Oils and Fats 4.00%
- Crude Fibre 21.00%
- Crude Ash 9.00%
- Calcium 1.00%
- Sodium 0.80%
- Phosphorous 0.45%
- Omega 3 0.35%
- Starch 15.00%
- Total Sugar 5.00%
- Estimated D.E. 9.50MJ/kg