Full Item Details
Ideal for . . .
- Horses and ponies at rest or in light to medium work
- Horses and ponies that suffer from feed-related behaviour issues
- Horses and ponies requiring slow release, stamina giving energy
- Horses and ponies struggling to chew due to worn or missing teeth
Benefits of Cool & Collected . . .
- High in fibre and low in starch and sugar
- Quick soak – soaks in 3 minutes!
- Balanced with vitamins and minerals
- Contains prebiotics and a probiotic blend for healthy digestion
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3
- Suitable for horses and ponies with intolerances to barley, alfalfa and/or molasses
Cool & Collected® has been specially formulated for horses and ponies at rest or in light to medium work. It is high in fibre and low in starch and sugar, making it ideal for horses and ponies that tend to become fizzy on traditional mid-range energy feeds. Being fibre and oil based, Cool & Collected® provides slow release, stamina giving energy.
Cool & Collected® is particularly beneficial anywhere you need a calm and composed horse or pony. During our trials of Cool & Collected®, we had some fantastic results with regard to behaviour; horses fed Cool & Collected® showed much less reactivity (spookiness or fizzy behaviour), and fewer stereotypes such as windsucking, compared to when the same horses were fed a medium starch feed.
Nutritionally Improved Straw, Wheat Feed, Oat Feed, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Linseed Expeller (6.8%), Grass Meal, Expelled Soya Oil, Di-calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Mint, Salt, Garlic, Yeast, Fructo-oligosaccharides
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: E3a672a Vitamin A: 10k iu (as retinyl acetate); E3a671 Vitamin D3: 1.5k iu (as cholecalciferol); E3a700 Vitamin E: 250mg (as all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)
Trace elements: 200mg Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate (E1-Iron); 278mg Zinc Oxide (E6-Zinc); 160mg Manganous Oxide (E5-Manganese); 3.12mg Calcium Iodate Anhydrous (E2-Iodine); 1.11mg Sodium Selenite (E8-Selenium); 83mg Cupric Chelate of Glycine, Hydrate (E4-Copper)
Zootechnical Additives: Gut Flora Stabilisers: Saccharomyces cerevisiae (NCYC Sc47) 4b1702 1.25×10^10 CFU/kg
Crude Protein 9.5%
Crude Oils and Fats 5.0%
Crude Fibre 22.0%
Crude Ash 9.0%
Omega 3 0.5%
Total Sugar 2.9%
Estimated D.E. 9.5MJ/kg